Definition of a cookie
A cookie is a text file placed on your computer when visiting a site or viewing an advertisement. It aims to collect information about your navigation and to send you services adapted to your device (computer, mobile or tablet). Cookies are managed by your internet browser.
The different transmitters
These are the cookies deposited by www.exquise1930.fr / www.heller1904.fr on your terminal to meet the needs of navigation (customer identification ...), optimization and customization of services on our site.
Set up your internet browser
If your browser is configured to refuse all cookies, you will not be able to enjoy some of our services. In order to manage cookies as close as possible to your expectations, we invite you to configure your browser, taking into account the purpose of the cookies.
- In Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- On the General tab, under Browsing History, click Settings.
- Click the View Files button.
- Go to the Browser Options tab
- In the window that appears, choose Privacy and click on Show cookies
- In your browser, choose Edit menu> Preferences.
- Click Security. Click Show Cookies.
- Click the Tools menu icon.
- Select Options.
- Click the Advanced Options tab and go to the Privacy section.
- Click the Show Cookies button.